The Photographic Collections contain still pictures in various formats, including prints, transparencies, slides, and negatives.
The collections are organized by date and source.
Available Photographic Collections
White House Photograph Office Collections
– contains 350,000 images taken between 1969 and 1974.
Sub-Cabinet MUG File
– contains 355 photographic prints of high-level political apointees.
Nixon-Deeded Pre-Presidential Photographic Collection
– contains 1,200 photographic prints dated predominantly between 1946 and 1968.
- Richard Nixon Foundation Collection of Audiovisual Materials – contains 20,000+ photographs documenting the activities of Richard Nixon's family life, education, campaign activities, and professional career between 1926 and 1994.
- Donated Materials of Ollie Atkins – contains over 7,000 original negatives and associated contact sheets, prints, and publications from all phases of the career of Oliver F. Atkins, President Nixon's official White House photographer from 1969 to 1974.
Nixon Photo Gallery
– features some of the most popular images from the Nixon Library.
The Archival Research Catalog (ARC) contains many Nixon photographs. Review these instructions to fine tune your search.